Change Event Handler

Jul 14, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Hi,

Is it possible to change the event handler to send the progress information on the timesheet to "Tasks" only when the Timesheet Manager approves instead of responding only to the Saving or Submitting event?

Cheers

Matt Long

Oct 16, 2010 at 1:47 AM

Any ideas on this?  I looked through the code and noticed that the OnReviewed and OnReviewing event handlers were implemented, so I updated the server-side event handlers on the PWA site and removed the two handlers on the OnUpdating and OnUpdated events.  All of these registrations went well.

The problem I am getting now however, is the new event handlers just don't seem to fire.  No errors in the SharePoint log (in fact it shows that the handler was successfully registered) but there is nothing in the Auto Status Plus log (only shows the entries from when the previous handlers firing).

I am wondering whether I have to have all four events registered or just those that I want to use (i.e. the Reviewed and Reviewing events).

Cheers,
Ozan.

Coordinator
Oct 17, 2010 at 8:38 PM
OzanMakinaci wrote:

Any ideas on this?  I looked through the code and noticed that the OnReviewed and OnReviewing event handlers were implemented, so I updated the server-side event handlers on the PWA site and removed the two handlers on the OnUpdating and OnUpdated events.  All of these registrations went well.

The problem I am getting now however, is the new event handlers just don't seem to fire.  No errors in the SharePoint log (in fact it shows that the handler was successfully registered) but there is nothing in the Auto Status Plus log (only shows the entries from when the previous handlers firing).

I am wondering whether I have to have all four events registered or just those that I want to use (i.e. the Reviewed and Reviewing events).

Cheers,
Ozan.

Try restarting the Microsoft Office Project Server Events Service.