x86 and x64 Project Server 2007 deployments with or without MOSS 2007Recommended PatchlevelsWSS 3.0:
Service Pack 2 (KB953338
) with December 2009 Cumulative Update (KB977027
)MOSS and Project Server 2007:
Service Pack 2 (KB953334
) with December 2009 Cumulative Update (KB977026
)Project Professional 2007:
Service Pack 2 (KB953326
) with December 2009 Cumulative Update (KB977266
- Issues 4716, 4884: Under some circumstances, PSI URIs bleed across instances during timesheet processing in multi-instance environments.
- Issue 4321: AspSetPwaSite help correctedKnown Issues
- Functionality in farms with more than one WFE/App Server is not fully tested. Please test and submit any issues using the Issue Tracker.
- Registration of the event handler for events where another event handler is already registered at position 1 will fail and require manual registration.
- The OnReviewing event handler incorrectly attributes updates to the timesheet approver instead of the timesheet owner in the detailed log.
- There is presently no way to reset the detailed log file's prefix to blank once it is changed from the default value of blank.
Please remember to test this package in a development or integration environment prior to deploying to production.